Monday, August 4, 2008
The next release will inlcude the following:
- Collections support in the Unity Application Block (Unity dependency injection container)
- Improved support for generics in Unity
- Interception mechanism in Unity (including integration with the Policy Injection Application Block)
- Improved type picker of the config tool (this one needed a face lift for a long time)
- Debugging visualizer (to allow for easy navigation of mappings, corresponding lifetime policies as well as container extensions).
Here is the post: